Monday, January 30, 2012

Time is like a greesed rope with a 500 pound weight on the end...try as you might you can never make it stop or even get a good grip, that is, until t

That statement that makes the title of this weeks email is one that is weighing very heavily on my mind. This week has been good, but it represents another week of my life and my mission that I will ever get back. I have spent it the best I can, but still... nearing the end makes one think of these type of things.

The highlight of this past week has to have been that Christian got baptized! And I got to do it! It was pretty cool. We had some small difficulties along the way, but in the end everything went off without a hitch.

Well, I would like to write more but I find myself out of time as I was fixing a camera bug.

I promise an extra long and extra cool email...next week.

Love you,
Elder Rallison

No comments:

Post a Comment