Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Howdy y'all

Great week, not much new, just the normal.

Sorry, I'm sending this a little late, but our area was without electricity for a good part of the afternoon.

Choir practice went....well..... this week. The men are singing a little better as we had to change them to singing melody with the sopranos instead of singing the tenor part. I guess this is easier for them (for Kolob). They are still entering offbeat in the other song, but hope that all gets worked out. We've got another practice this Saturday to (hopefully) finalize everything and get it sounding good. Please pray for them (and me) we are going to need it.

As well as musical practice, I had interchanges on Monday with Elder Ponce. He's good, but we didn't have much of a chance to work as I was stuck in the bathroom almost all day with some stomach bug. I feel better now, but still am missing a little to be 100%.

Well, that´s it for now. Not much, but you know what they say, no news is good news.

Love you all lots,
Elder (Gabe) Rallison

No comments:

Post a Comment