Thursday, September 2, 2010

Introducing.....Elder Leon

With cambios and all, the last week was kind of hectic. I was with my district leader on Tuesday and Wednesday while we were waiting for the new missionaries. I had a great time working in the area of Parnaso, which is the northern part of Barranca. Was in Parnaso until my companion arrived on Wednesday. His last area was in Bogota, so he´d had a nice twelve hour bus ride to get here.
My companion right now is Elder Leon. He´s from Guayaquil Ecuador and has about nine months in the mission. But for such a short amount of time, he is one of the best missionaries I have ever met. He is about half my height but double the power. We are so going to rock this area. We haven´t really had the chance to do much more than take him around and introduce him to all the members and investigators here.
Part of our lack of work here is my fault. I´ve been a little sick with a stomach bug the past few days. I´m feeling a little better now.
Love you all,
Elder Rallison

No comments:

Post a Comment