Wednesday, August 24, 2011

That's Life

So to start I want to send a shout out to Elder Bowers, who has recently returned to the "real" world. You rock man, go and conquer the world. Also, happy birthday to Eli, who turns 15 today!

I have passed this past week reeeeaaaaly well. For one I went to the doctor for a weird rash on my back that seems to be the result of the change of climate and the amount of sweating that I have had here in Cucuta creates a beautiful climate back there......suffice to say, it's not pretty. But now I have a cream and stuff to make it better, so all good there.

This last Sunday, I had to go to Pamplona, a small town that is about two hours from Cucuta. The funky thing is that even though they aren't that far apart they are very different in climate. I was walking around Pamplona in a suit and I was still cold. Yeah....craziness.......Went there for a baptismal interview, she passed with flying colors. I don't think I've ever seen an investigator so prepared for baptism, she just shared a powerful testimony of everything I asked her. It was awesome.

So, that is pretty much it. For now....
Love ya all,
Elder Rallison

No comments:

Post a Comment