Monday, August 15, 2011

Yep. That's it

I've had quite a time lately.
On Saturday we had a major service project. We moved a couple tons (literally) of sand and another ton of stone about a hundred feet. It was hard, difficult, and very tiring. But, we got it done. It only took us about 6 hours of work to do it. We found cool looking lizard eggs while digging too.

Lately, we've had a bunch of transfers and all. They've opened a bunch of new areas here in the zone and know what...hey made me leader of a district that includes the zone leaders and a small town 2 hours away in bus. This is gonna be fun.... Also, Elder Holmes (who was in my district in Zipa) is now in my house. But in another district.....how does that work......

We also had zone conference this week (which is why I'm writing today) where a psychologist came and explained how we can relieve stress. Cool right? It just requires a lot of deep breathing. How's that? Feel better? After conference we ate huge hamburgers that were loaded with hamburger (no duh), chicken, bacon, grilled meat, etc...it was epic. Nuf said.

Well, I've gtg, so yah....
Love you all!
Elder (Gabe) Rallison

No comments:

Post a Comment